- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Furniture Row Racing rearranges pit crew plans
MOORESVILLE, N.C. (AP) - Furniture Row Racing will field its own pit crew next season.
The single-car team had previously been using pit crews from other organizations, most recently a crew from Stewart-Haas Racing.
But Furniture Row general manager Joe Garone said Tuesday forming its own crew is critical to growing the team.
The crew will train out of Performance Instruction & Training under veteran pit crew coach Mike Houston. He was a front-tire carrier for Dale Earnhardt Jr. at Hendrick Motorsport and is a former college football player.
Furniture Row goes into next season with Kurt Busch as driver and Todd Berrier as crew chief.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Jimmy Carter's grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.