- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
‘Tebowing’ Alec Baldwin hosts NFL Honors
Question of the Day
After the award for the AP Defensive Rookie of the year, Baldwin sat next to former NFL star Archie Manning and asked him: “Peyton or Eli?”
Rather than choose between his quarterback sons, Manning offered a quick retort.
“Let me ask the question: Alec or Billy?” Manning said.
Conveniently, the younger Baldwin brother was sitting right in front of Alec.
As for the postgame altercation between coaches Jim Harbaugh of the 49ers and Jim Schwartz of the Lions, “I haven’t seen a handshake that awkward since Nixon met Elvis.”
Before the show, players were eager to hear Baldwin’s take on the NFL.
“He’ll say anything but he’s always funny,” Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew said.
The evening’s presenters included television host Jimmy Fallon, “Mad Men” star Jon Hamm and “Entourage” actress Emmanuelle Chriqui.
John Carucci covers entertainment for The Associated Press. Follow him at http://www.twitter.com/jcarucci_ap.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Embryonic stem cell research falls out of favor as scientists go ethical
- EDITORIAL: Our ideological president
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- MILLER: Obamacare enrollees include 101 members of the House of Representatives
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!