- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Jackson out as coach after Raiders’ late-season slide
Question of the Day
Around the league
• PACKERS: Police have recovered the body of Green Bay offensive coordinator Joe Philbin’s son from an icy Wisconsin river and said Tuesday that they were trying to figure out how he died. Michael T. Philbin, 21, disappeared early Sunday and was reported missing that night. His body was recovered from the Fox River by divers Monday.
• RAMS: St. Louis reported on its website that the Rams and the Miami Dolphins are finalists in the bidding to hire Jeff Fisher as coach. The team said Monday that the former Tennessee Titans coach completed a second interview with the Rams on Sunday, touring facilities in St. Louis and spending time with quarterback Sam Bradford.
• RAVENS: Baltimore wide receiver Anquan Boldin has won a judgment of more than $280,000 in a lawsuit filed in Florida against his former agent. The case was filed last year in federal bankruptcy court in Tallahassee against Darrell Eugene Wills. Boldin claimed Wills defaulted on a loan dating to 2004 that was intended for a new sports business.
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- GOP aims to sue Obama first over health care employer mandate
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- Facebook allows 'Kill Kendall Jones' page, but deletes her game hunting photos
- MARTIN: Iraq without Nouri al-Maliki
- Trial: dengue shot offers some protection
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener