- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sic-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
Peyton Manning says he has no plans to retire
Manning smiled throughout the 10-minute interview and looked happier and more vibrant than he has in months.
Not everyone is paying attention to the diversion.
“Oh you meant Eli? I got it now,” Patriots linebacker Gary Guyton said when asked about coming to Indy with Manning in the headlines.
Most Colts fans, meanwhile, have enthusiastically backed Eli in hopes of sending the dreaded Patriots home empty-handed again from Indy. And Eli chimed in, too.
“Peyton has had an unbelievable career. Since I’ve been watching football, I haven’t seen anybody play at a higher level than he has,” Eli said. “It has always been my goal to get to his level of football, to get to his level of play. That is something that I’ve worked on. I’ve watched him in situations and I’m just amazed on some of the throws and plays he’s made in his career. I try to ask as many questions and get as much help from him as I can.”
Says Peyton: “I’ll be rooting hard for the Giants. I’ve always wanted nothing but the best for Eli and I hope he breaks all of my records.”
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Tech companies call for an end to NSA online snooping
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Let’s talk about everything, especially the absurdity of it all
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
Never apologetic. Never afraid. Lieutenant Colonel Allen B. West joins Communities to bring tales from the biggest Foxhole of them all, the one inside the Beltway.
This column will cover anything that has anything remotely to do with the game of baseball, from the game itself to mid-summer trades to offseason moves.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow