- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - New England Patriots
away. - Source: Wikipedia
Evaluating the 12 players that should make up the first round of 2014 fantasy drafts. They won't all be drafted that high, but dependability is key to consistent success, and these dozen players are the most dependable fantasy options in a league that has become increasingly unpredictable.
Antonio Brown could not stop hitting rewind. Over and over again the Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver watched himself tightrope down the sideline on the final play against the Miami Dolphins last Sunday.
Former New England Patriots' Aaron Hernandez, behind bars for the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, said he doesn't mind the prison life — it's actually more peaceful than professional football.
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen caused a bit of a stir Tuesday after sharing an Instagram photo of herself breastfeeding her one-year-old daughter while being primped by her beauty team.
A person familiar with the injury tells The Associated Press that New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has a torn ACL and damaged MCL.
The New England Patriots must get used to playing without Rob Gronkowski again.
Gronkowski was hurt midway through the third quarter of the Patriots' 27-26 win over the Cleveland Browns on Sunday when he was hit on the knee by safety T.J. Ward after a 21-yard reception.
Rob Gronkowski's season appears to be over after he hurt his knee when hit after a reception.
The BB&T Classic opener proved no contest as George Mason fell to Big 12 power Oklahoma 81-66
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has left Sunday's game against Cleveland after being hit on the right leg on a tackle.
The star New England tight end, who missed the first six games recovering from offseason forearm and back surgeries, was injured just before the midpoint of the third quarter Sunday and driven off the field on a cart.
A judge handed New England Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard another year of probation and 30 additional days in jail Thursday as a result of a drinking-and-driving incident in Nebraska last summer.
Coach Paul Hewitt said Thursday that Anali Okoloji's actions Wednesday night were "inexcusable and not what we expect from a George Mason student-athlete."
The Seattle Seahawks are a clear choice at the top of the AP Pro32 power rankings. The pecking order behind them is much more jumbled.
This week's look around the DMV includes collective 3-point shooting prowess by GW and Georgetown's D'Vauntes Smith Rivera's when the Hoyas needed it most.