- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
EURO 2012 LIVE: Spain 2, Italy 0
Question of the Day
KIEV, UKRAINE (AP) - It’s the final day of Euro 2012, with Italy and Spain going head to head for the cup. Follow the best of the action, photos and pre-match buildup here. Want to have your say? Contact (at)phillipsian and (at)simonhaydon via Twitter. All times are Ukrainian.
2323: Italy manages an attack but it lacks any punch or numbers. Spain, on the other hand, immediately break forward and really should have scored. The Italians look as though they’ve done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson, not the silky Spanish.
2317: It’s now looking easy for Spain. The Italians have been passed into submission. They look exhausted and the Spanish are playing at a walking pace. Fabregas, who’s had a great game, is replaced by Fernando Torres. Time to show that strikers aren’t a thing of the past, Fernando?
2253: Another chance for Di Natale but his shot goes straight at Casillas. Just before that, Italian defender Abate made a last-gasp interception to deny Spain a third. Iniesta was there to pounce but the Italian managed to stab it clear. Exciting game!
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- New York Times reporter Carol Vogel accused of plagiarism
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world