- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Tuning in to TV: Bachelorette, fiance deciding on wedding plans
Mrs. Osbourne’s representative did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Asked whether Mr. Stern intended to stay with the show, Don Buchwald, his agent, responded by email that “we do not respond to inquiries of this sort.”
The network announced a 10-episode version of the Bram Stoker novel on Tuesday. Jonathan Rhys Meyers has the title role as the vampire set in Victorian-era England.
Mr. Meyers is known for starring in the Showtime series “The Tudors,” and for the TV film “Elvis.”
‘Medical Center’s‘ Everett dies at age 75
Chad Everett, the blue-eyed star of the 1970s TV series “Medical Center” who went on to appear in such films and TV shows as “Mulholland Drive” and “Melrose Place,” has died. He was 75.
Mr. Everett played sensitive doctor Joe Gannon for seven years on “Medical Center.” The role earned him two Golden Globes and an Emmy nomination.
With a career spanning more than 40 years, Mr. Everett guest starred on TV series including “The Love Boat,” “Murder, She Wrote” and “Without a Trace.” Mr. Everett most recently appeared in the TV series “Castle.” His films credits included “The Jigsaw Murders,” “The Firechasers” and director Gus Van Sant’s “Psycho.”
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Russia should be booted from FIFA World Cup, senators say
- PIPES: Islam's inadvertent adverse effects on adherents
- MILLER: Donald Trump says hes a Tea Party member
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again