• Golf with Convenience trim features a standard leather-wrapped steering wheel, shift knob, and handbrake lever.
• Golf with Convenience and Sunroof models now feature a leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel, shift knob, and handbrake lever.
• Four-door 2.5L is no longer available with a five-speed manual transmission.
For 2013, the GTI incorporates minor changes over the 2012 models.
• A new 18-inch “Laguna” aluminum-alloy wheel now distinguishes the Convenience and Sunroof trim and Sunroof and Navigation trim from the rest of the lineup.
For 2013, the Golf R continues in limited quantity with no changes over the 2012 models.
• VW’s most popular model receives extensive updates for model year 2013.
Introduction of all-new Jetta Hybrid in late 2012.
• All Jetta models from S with Sunroof receive an adjustable front center armrest.
• SE trim level and above feature power recline for driver and front passenger seats.
• Launch control now standard on GLI models equipped with the DSG transmission.
Following record sales in 2011—the sixth-generation Jetta’s first full year on sale in the U.S.—the best-selling model in Volkswagen’s line-up receives a number of technology and interior comfort updates.View Entire Story
By Andrew P. Napolitano
The president's men trash the Constitution to pursue antagonists
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
News and opinion from a Millennial Urbanite with Southern sensibilities,
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention