• 8 percent say the ads have “changed their views.”
• 47 percent would vote for Mr. Obama if the election were held today; 45 percent would vote for Mr. Romney.
• 25 percent of the voters overall are “extremely” enthusiastic about voting for president this year.
• 30 percent of Republican voters and 23 percent of Democratic voters agree.
Source: A USA Today/Gallup poll of 1,200 registered voters in Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin, conducted June 22 to 29 and released Sunday.
• Hoots, hollers, doubtful tut-tuts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
The president's men trash the Constitution to pursue antagonists
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
Are there profound differences between the Left and the Right? You betcha.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention