- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
New in Virginia: Mercer Park Metropolitan Flats and Towns
Question of the Day
Van Metre Homes is building 159 condominiums at Mercer Park Metropolitan Flats and Towns at Stone Ridge, a planned community in Aldie. Community amenities include swimming pools, a clubhouse, a fitness center, tennis courts, basketball courts, walking and biking trails, an outdoor amphitheater and the Stone Ridge Village Center.
Stone Ridge is convenient to Route 28, the Dulles Toll Road, Washington Dulles International Airport and a Loudoun County commuter bus stop.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include an exterior of stone and vinyl siding, a deck or balcony, a one-car garage, and two parking spaces.
Inside, all seven models feature one to three levels with one to three bedrooms and one to three full baths. Some homes also have a half bath. Standard features include ceramic tile flooring in the foyer, 9-foot ceilings and vaulted ceilings, 42-inch maple cabinets and granite counters in the kitchen, maple cabinets and granite counters in the baths, a high-tech wiring system, designer light fixtures, a digital thermostat and gas heat.
The homes have 1,000 to 2,534 finished square feet, with base prices from $199,990 to $309,990. Combined homeowner association and condominium fees are $296 per month.
The Page model, with 1,800 square feet, is priced from $272,990. This three-level home has a one-car garage, two bedrooms and three baths.
The Page features a private entrance with a porch on the main level, which has a living room with a closet; a central staircase to the upper and lower levels; and an open family room, breakfast area and center-island kitchen with a pantry and access to a deck.
Upstairs, the master suite has a walk-in closet and a private full bath with a double-sink vanity. One more bedroom, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
The finished lower level has a recreation room, a full bath, closets and access to the garage.
For more information or directions, call community sales manager Elaine Dai at 703/764-5491 or visit www.vanmetrehomes.com.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq