- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Naomi Campbell hosts boyfriend’s birthday in India
NEW DELHI (AP) - Naomi Campbell is pulling out all the stops to celebrate the birthday of her boyfriend, Russian billionaire Vladimir Doronin, in the palaces of western India.
The supermodel's spokeswoman, Debi Zornes, says the celebration of Doronin's 50th birthday kicked off in the 15th century Mehrangarh Fort in the city of Jodhpur on Tuesday night. The festivities included fireworks, traditional music and dancing and an elaborate buffet meal.
The setting for another party Wednesday evening was a former medieval palace, Umaid Bhawan, now run as a hotel.
All 42 rooms at the palace hotel have been booked for Campbell's guests.
No other details were immediately available.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.