- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
New in Virginia: Willowsford
Question of the Day
Integrity Homes is building 200 to 300 single-family homes on sites of one-fifth to one-half acre at Willowsford in Aldie, a community with plans for a resort-style swimming pool, a lake, a boathouse and dock, walking trails and a lodge with a fitness center and meeting and party rooms.
Outdoor amenities also will include a camping area, a yoga lawn and an amphitheater.
Each home in the Heritage Collection in this Loudoun County community will include low-maintenance HardiePlank siding, professional landscaping, an asphalt drive and a two-car garage.
Inside, all three Heritage Collection models include three bedrooms and 21/2 baths. Standard features include hardwood flooring in the foyer; 9-foot ceilings on all three levels; recessed lighting on the main level; 42-inch maple cabinets, hardwood flooring and granite counters in the kitchen; ceramic tile flooring in the baths; a luxury master bath with a soaking tub and separate shower; a high-tech wiring system; and a rough-in for a lower-level bath.
The Heritage Collection homes have 2,795 to 3,120 finished square feet, with base prices from $549,900 to $579,990. Homeowner association fees are $175 per month.
The Addison model, with 2,986 square feet, is priced from $549,990 to $579,990. This home features a front porch with columns.
Inside, the foyer opens to a formal dining room with three windows. The kitchen faces a wall of windows and a glass door opening onto a patio with a fireplace. Adjacent to the kitchen are an open great room and a technology or reading nook with multiple windows.
The main level also has a mudroom, a walk-in closet, a pantry and a powder room.
Upstairs, the master suite has a walk-in closet and a luxury bath.
Two more bedrooms, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level. Each of the two secondary bedrooms has access to an upper-level porch.
Options include extra bedrooms and baths, fireplaces and finished lower levels.
For more information or directions, call sales manager Deb Fiore at 703/327-7662 or visit www.integrityhomesva.com.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly canceled
- Obama requests $3.7 billion to fight surge of illegals
- GORDON: Russia plays its own game away from the World Cup
- Islamic militants aim to take Baghdad airport
- Power grab: EPA wants to garnish wages of polluters
- Malaysian MP not sorry for tweeting 'long live Hitler' after Germany win
- Costco to re-stock Dinesh D'Souza's 'America' after public outry
- EDITORIAL: Whats Obama hiding at illegal-alien 'refugee' camps?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener