- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
New in Maryland: Orion Condominium
Question of the Day
RST Development is building 46 condominium homes at the Orion Condominium in Silver Spring, within walking distance of the Silver Spring Metro station, arts and entertainment venues, shops and restaurants.
A stop for the free VanGo shuttle service to more than 24 Silver Spring locations is at the Orion. The community is adjacent to Rock Creek Park.
The Orion, a four-story building in Montgomery County, features a rooftop deck with grills and the O Club, a glass-enclosed lounge. The building has a fitness center, a lobby, a green roof, eco-friendly elevators and garage parking.
Inside, all nine models feature one or two bedrooms, one or two baths, wide-width laminate flooring, ceramic tile baths, granite counters and a stainless steel undermount sink in the kitchen, walk-in closets, a full-size washer and dryer, and a balcony.
The homes have 665 to 1,132 finished square feet, with base prices from the mid $200,000s to the mid $300,000s. Condominium association fees are $254 to $379 per month.
The Leo model, with 665 square feet, is priced from the mid $200,000s. This one-bedroom home features a foyer entrance with a closet and an entrance into the kitchen.
This model has an open living and dining room with a sliding glass door to a balcony.
The bedroom has two standard closets and a private entrance to the bath, which has a combination tub and shower. The bathroom also is accessible from the foyer.
The Phoenix model, with 1,124 square feet, is priced from the low to mid-$300,000s. This two-bedroom home has a foyer with a double-door closet and a door to a full bath.
This model has an open center-island kitchen, living and dining room with a sliding glass door to a balcony.
The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a private full bath with a shower. The second bedroom has a standard closet.
For more information or directions, call the Mayhood Co. at the Orion sales office at 301/565-0111 or visit www.orioncondos.com.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: For too many gays, 'tolerance' is a one-way street
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Feds accept boredom, lack of work as excuses for surfing porn on clock
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world