- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
Giants up 2-0 after 3, looking for 3-0 lead in WS
Question of the Day
With two outs, Brandon Crawford lined an RBI single that fell just in front of speedy center fielder Austin Jackson.
In that situation _ two outs, a runner on third and the No. 9 hitter at the plate _ Jackson needs to be playing shallow enough that hardly anything can drop in front of him. A ball that gets over his head equals the same amount of runs as a ball that falls in front of him.
Sanchez is suddenly all over the place and the crowd is awfully quiet at Comerica Park, which was rocking during the ALCS sweep of the Yankees.
Several Giants players are bundled up on the bench but pitcher Ryan Vogelsong didn’t even have a jacket on.
Once again, Prince Fielder fails to come through for the Tigers.
With two runners on in the bottom of the first inning, the meaty slugger grounded into an inning-ending double play.
Giants first baseman Brandon Belt made a nice pick of a wide and low throw from shortstop Brandon Crawford, barely keeping his foot on the bag it appeared.
Fielder is 0 for 5 with runners on base in the World Series. He began the night hitting just .205 with a homer and three RBIs this postseason.
Game 3 is scoreless heading to the second inning. Both starters appear to be throwing pretty well.
The award was created in 1999 and this is the first time that the two recipients are facing each other in the World Series.
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men: 'We made a mistake'
- BRUCE: The feds plot to steal your paycheck
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Israel rejects talk of cease-fire; Hamas targets suspected nuke site
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs