- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Giants up 2-0 in 7th, looking for 3-0 lead in WS
Question of the Day
The World Series has shifted to Detroit, and we’re ready to go for Game 3.
It might be a little difficult to tear yourself away from all this entertaining college football on TV, but there’s a big baseball game on tap.
Detroit went 50-31 at home this year and 4-0 during the AL playoffs.
Zooey Deschanel just sang the national anthem and we’re a few minutes from first pitch.
Ryan Vogelsong pitches for the Giants. He was 2-0 with a 1.42 ERA in three playoff starts, including a pair of impressive wins during the NL championship series against St. Louis. A late bloomer, Vogelsong bounced around the globe before blossoming into an All-Star in San Francisco.
Anibal Sanchez, acquired from Miami in July, is on the mound for Detroit.
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- EDITORIAL: Whats Obama hiding at illegal-alien 'refugee' camps?
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
- HUSAR: Mexicos Pena Nieto passes the immigration bucket
- Facebook allows 'Kill Kendall Jones' page, but deletes her game hunting photos
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener