- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
AP Pro32 ballot from Glauber
Question of the Day
13. Washington _ Robert Griffin III gets his first taste of Heinz Field, and it’s not a good one. Stillers’ D all over the Redskins in this one.
14. Minnesota _ Christian Ponder looks like a different guy. After a 4-1 start with six TDs, 2 INTs and nine sacks, he’s 1-2 in his last three with four TDs, five INTs and 10 sacks.
15. Dallas _ Cowboys have been alternately brilliant and awful, and sometimes in the same game. Look no further than hideous first half against the Giants and stirring second half comeback that winds up just inches from a win over the Giants. Now it’s off to Atlanta to face the unbeaten Falcons.
16. Miami _ The beatdown of the Jets was extra special after a week’s worth of trash talk. Dolphins win the game and the war of words.
17. Indianapolis _ More Andrew Luck magic, this time with the winning touchdown pass in OT as Indy’s resurgence continues. Wild card contender? Could be.
18. Arizona _ Cardinals were the surprise team of the first month with a 4-0 start. Second month? Not so much.
19. Philadelphia _ Another loss and more speculation about whether Michael Vick will get the hook. Might only be a matter of time. Andy Reid next?
20. New Orleans _ Not quite the return Joe Vitt had wanted after a six-game suspension, as the Saints’ reeling defense springs a few more leaks.
21. New York Jets _ The calls for Tim Tebow grow louder, but Rex Ryan isn’t ready to abandon Mark Sanchez. Another loss or two, and there might be no choice.
22. Tampa Bay _ Bucs come up with the upset special in Minnesota, as rookie running back Doug Martin has a breakout game and the Bucs’ defense handles Adrian Peterson & Co.
23. San Diego _ The wheels are coming off.
24. Cincinnati _ Bengals had the bye week to ponder three-game losing streak. Now they get to ponder facing red hot Peyton Manning at home. Good luck with that.
25. Oakland _ Raiders still a factor in AFC West race with second straight win. Not sure how much longer they hang with Broncos, but they’re still within a game of first.
26. Tennessee _ This much remains consistent in Tennessee: They can’t beat the Colts. That’s now seven losses in last eight games against AFC South rivals.
27. Buffalo _ Bills’ defense couldn’t deal with Tennessee at home. Can’t see how things get any better on the road in Houston after the bye.
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- TRACCI: Six steps to end the border crisis
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Bush fixed bowling lanes that Obama wants to renovate
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Google Glass-equipped rifles can fire around corners: It's 'mind-blowing when you actually do it'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs