- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
Joe Haden: Browns CB suspended four games
Question of the Day
BEREA, Ohio — Cleveland Browns cornerback Joe Haden has been suspended without pay for four games for violating the NFL's policy on performance enhancing substances.
Haden's suspension begins immediately. He will be eligible to return to the Browns' active roster on Monday, Oct. 8. Haden played in Sunday's season opener against Philadelphia. He had an interception and six tackles in Cleveland's 17-16 loss
Haden recently had his appeal heard on the suspension. He reportedly failed a drug test during the offseason for taking Adderall.Haden has refused to comment since the espncleveland.com report surfaced during training camp.
The Browns had no immediate comment about Haden's suspension.
Haden will not be allowed at the team's headquarters during his suspension. He will lose $1.356 million in salary while out.
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Proving A Point: Redskins' Bacarri Rambo vows to make impact in second year
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world