- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Roush celebrates 25 years in NASCAR
Camp Sunshine is a year-round retreat which supports children with life-threatening illnesses and their families.
The other finalists are Michael Jackson, of Duluth, Minn.; Ali McDonough, of Wilmington, Del., and Lorri Shealy Unumb, of Lexington, S.C.
UP-AND-COMING: Kyle Larson won the Pro Series East event, his second victory on the circuit.
Larson is one of the drivers in NASCAR’s (hash)Next9 initiative, which consists of the nine drivers 21 years-old and under who are seen as the next generation.
After the race, Larson boarded a helicopter with Tony Stewart to Rossburg, Ohio, to race Sprint cars. Stewart, who is third on the grid for Sunday’s Sprint Cup series race in New Hampshire, owns Eldora Speedway in Ohio.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.