- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
It’s no sweat cooking shrimp with steam
Question of the Day
Heat the grill to medium-high.
Arrange the shrimp in the center of a large piece of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle the oil over the shrimp, then sprinkle it with 1 teaspoon of the Creole seasoning. Toss to coat. Top the shrimp with the cheese, corn, cilantro and beans. Sprinkle the remaining teaspoon of Creole seasoning over everything. Fold the opposite ends of foil together over the ingredients to form a loose bundle. Crimp to seal.
Place the foil packet on the grill. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, or until the shrimp are done. Serve over hot cooked rice.
(Recipe from “Cooking Light Way to Cook: Grilling,” Oxmoor House, 2012.)
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia's gay marriage ban
- Federal judge rules D.C. ban on handguns in public is unconstitutional
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq