- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Shain Gandee of MTV’s ‘Buckwild’ reality show dies in car accident
Question of the Day
A cast member of the MTV reality show “Buckwild” was among three people found dead Monday morning in a car accident in the Sissonville area of West Virginia.
“Buckwild” cast member Shain Gandee, 21, and his uncle David Gandee, 48, had been missing for about 31 hours when a person on a four-wheeler discovered three unresponsive people in a vehicle, WCHS-TV (Channel 8) reports. The third body was later identified as Robert Myers, 27.
David and Shain Gandee last told people they were going four-wheeling in the “Buckwild” star’s Ford Bronco. They were last seen at Larry’s Bar in Sissonville about 3 a.m. Sunday.
The cause of the accident was not immediately made available.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- 'Orange is the New Black' popularity forces Mich. sheriff to order uniform change
- Bad business: Fla. car dealership gives woman refund in pennies
- Little Rock Air Force Base on lockdown due to 'suspicious individual'
- White flags baffle NYPD: 'We're lucky it wasn't a bomb'
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Latest Obama claim: I don't learn anything from the news
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq