- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
DHS employee’s website: ‘We are going to have to kill a lot of whites’
Is an employee at the Homeland Security Department also a racist preparing blacks for a campaign of violence against whites?
Ayo Kimathi, a small business specialist at the agency, is also a “gay-bashing, revenge-seeking black nationalist,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, a nonprofit group that tracks groups and individuals it says are bigoted and hateful.
Mr. Kimathi in his private time runs the website “War on the Horizon” under the user name “Irritated Genie,” SPLC said. The site advocates “properly educating Black people to prepare for Racial Warfare.”
“Warfare is [imminent], and in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our christian hearts can possibly count,” one statement on the site reads.
The site also describes whites as a “sadistic race of devils,” President Barack Obama as a “treasonous mulatto scum dweller,” and says former Secretary of State “Colon” Powell (sic) and Supreme CourtJustice Clarence Thomas are “Uncle Toms.”
“This guy is filled with hate,” the supervisor said. “People are afraid he will come in with a gun someday and go postal. I am astounded, he’s employed by the federal government, let alone Homeland Security.”
“ICE does not condone any type of hateful rhetoric or advocacy of violence of any kind against anyone,” the spokesperson told The Blaze. “Every ICE employee is held to the highest standard of professional and ethical conduct. Accusations of misconduct are investigated thoroughly and if substantiated, appropriate action is taken.”
The spokesperson declined to comment if an investigation into Mr. Kimathi’s behavior was underway.
The story is starting to garner national attention. Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin was among the first politicians to weigh in.
“The federal government … [is] employing someone at the Department of Homeland Security whose side job is running a hate website advocating ethnic cleansing and other despicable acts?!” she wrote on Facebook. “Unflippingbelievable.”
As of Friday afternoon, access to the website was spotty, with some users getting “Service Temporarily Unavailable” messages and others being told they did not have permission to access the site.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Phillip Swarts is an investigative reporter for The Washington Times, covering fiscal waste, fraud and political ethics. He is a graduate of the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University and previously worked as an investigative reporter for the Washington Guardian. Phillip can be reached at email@example.com.
- IG: Postal Service jettisoned valuable equipment
- Golden Hammer: IRS missing out on late-fee payday, inspector says
- Homeland Security at risk of computer breach
- Golden Hammer: Autism research gets federal aid not once, but twice
- Taste of the holidays: Uncle Sam racks up a turkey bill
Latest Blog Entries
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Tech companies call for an end to NSA online snooping
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
Ever wondered why people have such trouble getting along?
A politically conservative and morally liberal Hebrew alpha male hunts left-wing viper
Taking a deeper look at the undeniable connection between mind and body from a writer and speaker on matters of health, and a practitioner of Christian Science.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow