- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Paul praises drone with beer payload
Sen. Rand Paul may have found a drone he likes.
Mr. Paul, a likely 2016 presidential candidate, made headlines this year for leading a 13-hour filibuster against the nomination of John O. Brennan as CIA director, while calling on the Obama administration to clarify whether it believed it had the legal right to use drones to kill U.S. citizens accused of being linked to terrorist without due process of the law.
He did not mention anything about beer drones at the time.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- CPAC 2014: Despite GOP push on immigration, doubts rampant
- CPAC 2014: GOP optimism, agenda emerge at CPAC
- Debate between libertarians, social conservatives to play out at CPAC
- Rep. Ed Royce: Way to weaken Putin is to mess with his money
- Obama's budget doesn't bode well for compromise: Rep. Paul Ryan
Latest Blog Entries
- Most New Jersey voters say Gov. Chris Christie lied
- Political handicapper: GOP poised to win House seats in 2014
- Axelrod: Christie can recover from the bridge scandal
- ACLJ: Appointment of Obama supporter to lead IRS probe 'troubling'
- Americans support minimum wage increase, extending jobless benefits: poll
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: Bush to blame for Ukraine
- Christine O'Donnell eager to re-engage in political debate
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- U.S. tasks Navy destroyer to Black Sea amid Ukraine tensions
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again