- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Paul praises drone with beer payload
Question of the Day
Sen. Rand Paul may have found a drone he likes.
Mr. Paul, a likely 2016 presidential candidate, made headlines this year for leading a 13-hour filibuster against the nomination of John O. Brennan as CIA director, while calling on the Obama administration to clarify whether it believed it had the legal right to use drones to kill U.S. citizens accused of being linked to terrorist without due process of the law.
He did not mention anything about beer drones at the time.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Georgia Senate race heats up as Kingston, Perdue ready for runoff
- Alaska tops wildcard races across the West
- GOP presents ethnic faces to California voters
- Iowa conservatives attack Christie's record
- GOP energized by midterm prospects; Democrats say they're not worried
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- Rihanna, Dwight Howard delete #FreePalestine tweets
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Driver who killed teen on bike sues family for $1.3 million
- Bill Maher blames Hamas for Gaza violence: 'Do you really expect the Israelis not to retaliate?'
- HUMPHRIES: 'Hes the Worst President in 70 Years'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq