- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
RPM’s Annett out indefinitely with sternum injury
Question of the Day
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) - NASCAR driver Michael Annett has a fracture and dislocation of his sternum that will require surgery. Aric Almirola will replace him in the Nationwide Series this weekend at Phoenix.
Annett was injured in a wreck during the Nationwide Series race Saturday at Daytona. He spent one night in the hospital, but was seen Tuesday by two different doctors in North Carolina who diagnosed the injury.
Annett will not be able to compete for an indefinite amount of time. Almirola will drive the No. 43 Pilot Flying J Ford, and Richard Petty Motorsports will evaluate its options moving forward.
Annett was injured in an accident that stopped the race for nearly 20 minutes. It was before the last-lap accident in which debris from a car injured more than two dozen fans.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world