- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Elijah Dukes arrested again, charged with failure to appear
Question of the Day
TAMPA, Fla. — Authorities say former Tampa Bay Rays and Washington Nationals outfielder Elijah Dukes has been arrested on a warrant related to previous charges.
Tampa police say the 28-year-old Dukes was arrested Monday night. He’s also been charged with an additional count of driving with a suspended license.
Records show Dukes had failed to appear in court for charges related to a February 2012 arrest. That’s when police reportedly pulled over Dukes during routine traffic stop and caught him trying to eat marijuana out of bag. He was charged with tampering with physical evidence, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Dukes remained in jail Tuesday with no bail set. Jail records didn’t list an attorney.
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors