- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Politico
Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton nabbed the speaking role for an American Financial conference in Boston next week once former President George W. Bush had to bow out after knee surgery.
Sen. Ted Cruz's request for the Justice Department to appoint an independent prosecutor to determine the extent of the IRS targeting of conservative groups has been turned down, Politico reported.
A media war waged largely behind the scenes for months has now flared, leading top dogs at Politico and The Washington Post to stage a sit-down to discuss some perceived biased coverage.
MSNBC host Ed Schultz — a pro-union pundit with a national podium — has received a total of $252,000 in payments from union groups in 2012 and 2013, Labor Department numbers revealed.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden probably thought he was making a compelling argument for the House to pass immediate immigration reform — but what he did instead was admit his ancestors were lawbreakers.
President Obama and his administrative heads have been covering up details about the attacks that took place on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, leaving four Americans dead, one key senator said this week.
The White House and health reform supporters have — wisely, perhaps — put a halt on a planned Obamacare rollout marketing blitz, a blunt recognition of the enrollment website's failure to work.
Sen. Chuck Schumer is facing increasing pressure from members of the gay community to make sure any immigration reform he puts his stamp on includes rights for same-sex couples.
Franklin Graham, the son of Billy Graham and the president of the family's evangelical association, said in a letter to President Obama that the Internal Revenue Service targeted them, too.
On President Obama's list of things to do in the coming days: First, sit for interviews on Spanish-language news stations Telemundo and Univision. Then off to California for four major Democratic Party fundraisers at billionaires' mansions.
"In Minnesota, just 59 percent of low-income students graduate, compared with 87 percent of their wealthier peers," Politico noted. "The disparity between income groups is almost as big in Colorado, Connecticut, South Dakota and Wyoming."
WrestleMania billionaire and failed politician Linda McMahon has emerged as a new Republican mega-donor, Politico said.