- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
Baltimore holds place in its heart for Colts’ Chuck Pagano
“It’s a two-way street,” Harbaugh said.
Advantage or not, the dynamic of Pagano being back in Baltimore is a compelling storyline, especially considering Baltimore fans loathe the Colts. The hatred stems from the Colts organization leaving Baltimore for Indianapolis in the middle of the night of March 28, 1984.
Though the city still has disdain for the Colts, there’s much respect for Pagano from players and fans. Ravens safety Ed Reed thinks of Pagano as more than a coach. In addition to playing under him for four years in Baltimore, Pagano was his defensive backs coach in college at the University of Miami. The two had a bond in Baltimore, which allowed Reed to be an extension of Pagano on the football field.
“He’s like a dad to me,” Reed said. “That’s family, which is first before football.”
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- U.S. military on high alert as Ukraine troops trade gunfire with pro-Russian militants
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes 'your paycheck'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.