- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Indianapolis Colts
The first time MaKenzi Rooksberry flew in a helicopter, she was strapped to a stretcher and her life was in danger.
Prosecutors charged Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay with two misdemeanor counts Friday stemming from his intoxicated driving arrest near his home in March.
The family of a girl fatally struck by a drunken driver will be allowed to proceed with a lawsuit against the vendor at Indianapolis Colts games that sold beer to the driver, an Indiana appeals court ruled.
NFL sacks champion Robert Mathis admits he made a mistake late last season.
The Indianapolis Colts started Thursday without a first-round draft pick - and finished it without one, too.
The Indianapolis Colts might have had more glaring needs. But general manager Ryan Grigson was still looking for a couple of guys who could help his biggest asset, Andrew Luck.
Indianapolis Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri proudly declared his support for the Second Amendment Friday at the NRA's annual meetings, saying firearms have been a big part of his life for as long as he can remember.
Former Philadelphia Eagles safety Colt Anderson has agreed to terms with the Indianapolis Colts.
Once a Maryland Terrapin, Indianapolis Colts center Phil Costa has retired. Details here.
Marcus Spann was making his appointed rounds Monday, hopscotching between Anderson and Muncie in his DirecTV van. There were TV installation orders to fill.
Former Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy was the star attraction at a fundraiser for East Central Community College's Warrior football program.
Prosecutors postponed an initial court appearance for Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay following his arrest on drug-related charges.
Much like the San Francisco 49ers, Antoine Bethea understands the disappointment of losing a Super Bowl.
Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning runs the NFL's No. 1 offense.
The New England Patriots are taking Tom Brady's absence from practice in stride.