- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Indianapolis Colts
Former Philadelphia Eagles safety Colt Anderson has agreed to terms with the Indianapolis Colts.
Once a Maryland Terrapin, Indianapolis Colts center Phil Costa has retired. Details here.
Marcus Spann was making his appointed rounds Monday, hopscotching between Anderson and Muncie in his DirecTV van. There were TV installation orders to fill.
Former Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy was the star attraction at a fundraiser for East Central Community College's Warrior football program.
Prosecutors postponed an initial court appearance for Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay following his arrest on drug-related charges.
Much like the San Francisco 49ers, Antoine Bethea understands the disappointment of losing a Super Bowl.
Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning runs the NFL's No. 1 offense.
The New England Patriots are taking Tom Brady's absence from practice in stride.
Jim Caldwell's body of work put him in a position to get another chance to be an NFL coach.
The Patriots' streak of 11 postseason games as a favorite is over.
The Denver Broncos tried to beat the New England Patriots less than two months ago by running the ball. It didn't work. With a Super Bowl berth at stake in Sunday's rematch, Peyton Manning figures to have a better day.
Jim Caldwell got a ringing endorsement from one of his mentors when Detroit Lions general manager Martin Mayhew was doing his homework.
San Diego Chargers assistant and former Arizona Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt was seemingly Detroit's top choice, but he chose to take the head coaching job at Tennessee on Monday night.
A look back at the best and worst of the Indianapolis Colts 2013 season:
LeGarrette Blount wasn't satisfied with three short touchdown runs, not against a team coming off the second greatest comeback in playoff history. So he took off on a 73-yarder and carried the New England Patriots to their third straight AFC championship game with a 43-22 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday night.