- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Indianapolis Colts
The first NFL game to be blacked out locally this season will be Sunday's matchup between the AFC North-leading Cincinnati Bengals and the San Diego Chargers.
The Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos have separated themselves from the rest of the NFL in the eyes of the voters who make up the AP Pro32 power rankings.
The Colts and Titans would very much like to forget last weekend's debacles. They'll get a chance right away.
Here's one way to ease your stress as fantasy football hits its crunch time: Focus only on the decisions you can control.
Perfect as coach Andy Reid's Kansas City Chiefs have been _ well, record-wise, anyway, at 9-0 _ they are well aware that the offense has been mediocre and the schedule has been forgiving.
Andre Johnson stood in Houston's locker room after the first practice without his hospitalized coach and wondered aloud whether the Texans' freefall this season could have contributed to his Gary Kubiak's health problems.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak will remain hospitalized until at least Tuesday after collapsing on the field at halftime of Houston's 27-24 loss to Indianapolis.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak was hospitalized in stable condition Monday, one day after collapsing on the field at halftime of Houston's 27-24 loss to Indianapolis.
Kubiak hunched over and dropped to his knees at the 24-yard line and he was immediately surrounded by medical personnel. He was taken off the field on a stretcher and put in an ambulance. The Texans said Kubiak was conscious and with his family as he was taken to the hospital.
As much as Alex Smith tries to avoid it, the veteran quarterback can't help but hear what outsiders are saying about his Kansas City Chiefs.
Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak was carted off the field during halftime of Sunday night's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
It used to be the domain of soccer players, NBA forwards and the occasional punter.
Yet another game was overshadowed by an injury to Robert Griffin III, who hurt his left knee in the fourth quarter of the Washington Redskins' 45-21 loss to the Denver Broncos at Mile High Stadium on Sunday.
After meeting with the Shanahans in Denver when he attained free agency, Manning ended up in Denver, where in his second season he has the Broncos rolling at 6-1 and with the NFL's top offense.
The Colts' victory over Peyton Manning came at a hefty price.