POLL DU JOUR
• 36 percent of U.S. voters think that “the Obama administration is secretly trying to take everyone’s guns away”; 62 percent of Republicans and 14 percent of Democrats agree.
• 32 percent of voters overall think major sporting events like the Super Bowl are “rigged by referees and league offices” for better ratings and more money; 34 percent of Republicans and 27 percent of Democrats agree.
• 26 percent overall think “Muslims are covertly implementing Shariah law in American court systems”; 42 percent of Republicans and 12 percent of Democrats agree.
• 25 percent say that President Obama is “secretly trying to figure out a way to stay in office beyond 2017”; 44 percent of Republicans and 11 percent of Democrats agree.
• 23 percent overall think “the U.S. government has engaged in the assassination of political leaders who tried to spread a political message they didn’t like”; 27 percent of Republicans and 23 percent of Democrats agree.
• 19 percent overall believe “there is a secret society such as ‘Skull and Bones’ that produces most of America’s political and financial leaders to serve the interests of the wealthy elite”; 15 percent of Republicans and 20 percent of Democrats agree.
Source: A Public Policy Polling survey of 700 registered U.S. voters conducted Sept. 25 and 26.
• Glaring facts and innuendo to email@example.com.