- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
Han Solo goes down: Harrison Ford injures ankle on ‘Star Wars’ set, taken to hospital
Question of the Day
NEW YORK — Harrison Ford has been injured on the set of “Star Wars: Episode VI” and was taken to a hospital.
Disney said the 71-year-old actor was being treated for an ankle injury that happened during filming Thursday.
The “Star Wars” sequel is being filmed at Pinewood Studios outside of London.
Ford is one of the several original “Star Wars” stars returning to the J.J. Abrams-directed sequel. He’s joined by fellow alums Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Peter Mayhew.
A representative for Ford didn’t immediately respond to a message left Thursday.
Disney said shooting will continue as planned while Ford recuperates.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world