- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Han Solo goes down: Harrison Ford injures ankle on ‘Star Wars’ set, taken to hospital
Question of the Day
NEW YORK — Harrison Ford has been injured on the set of “Star Wars: Episode VI” and was taken to a hospital.
Disney said the 71-year-old actor was being treated for an ankle injury that happened during filming Thursday.
The “Star Wars” sequel is being filmed at Pinewood Studios outside of London.
Ford is one of the several original “Star Wars” stars returning to the J.J. Abrams-directed sequel. He’s joined by fellow alums Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Peter Mayhew.
A representative for Ford didn’t immediately respond to a message left Thursday.
Disney said shooting will continue as planned while Ford recuperates.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq