- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Question administration’s Obamacare numbers
Question of the Day
The Obama shell game is becoming a national embarrassment that will politically ‘hang’ this president and his band of political misfits (“Nearly half of all states hit Obamacare enrollment goals: analysis,” Web, May 2).
The Pelosis, Reids and Schumers are going down in flames. The Obamacare website, which two IT undergrads could have designed around their kitchen table, continues to cost Americans billions because of cronyism, nepotism and plain old ineptitude.
The Democrats complain that the GOP has come up with different data swirling around Obamacare. The problem is that the Obama administration has never once presented verifiable data to prove a single point that this health care boondoggle has been remotely successful.
Only when the public relations deadline approached did the randomly set target number miraculously appear on the front page. There has still not been a single validation. More and more states continue to drop Obamacare like a hot rock.
America has every reason to consider the GOP claim of a 33 percent nonpayment rate, especially when President Obama cannot prove a single fact of his signature legacy policy. The nonpayment rate might be greater. How many multiple applications did the system accept? How many illegal aliens with bogus Social Security numbers are included in the total? How many Obama-philes were encouraged to sign up knowing they were never going to pay?
From Day One of this administration the marching orders have been based on deception, lies, false information and subterfuge. Supported by a Marxist media, Mr. Obama and his hangers-on have led this country down a rocky path to a programmed destruction.
About the Author
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare enrollees faking for freebies
- EDITORIAL: Feds harassing the deliveryman
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Investigate airliner downing, but not Benghazi?
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Say no to atheist 'chaplains'
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Get Breaking Alerts
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes