- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Lebanon
Sunnis and Shiites from Lebanon are streaming into Syria to take up arms on opposite sides of a fierce battle over a rebel stronghold - a fight that has effectively erased the border between the two countries and underlined how Lebanon is being sucked into the civil war next door.
One of 11 horses rescued from a south-central Missouri property last week has been euthanized.
Thursday's results in the PIAA wrestling championships.
Trial dates have been set for two 19-year-old men charged with aggravated murder in the slaying of a southwest Ohio teen whose body was dumped several counties away.
The bishop and priests of the Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh were marking the beginning of Lent with "ashes to go" at several nontraditional locations, in hopes of reaching people who cannot, or would not feel comfortable, attending an Ash Wednesday service at church.
Syrian government troops are tightening their grip on the last rebel stronghold near the border with Lebanon a day after taking control of a key village in the area, a field commander told reporters on Tuesday.
Matchups for the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association girls basketball tournament, beginning with first-round games on Friday. First number is district and place, second is season record.
More than two dozen animals were rescued from a homeless veteran's car after she checked herself into a Pennsylvania VA hospital.
Redevelopment of the fairgrounds in one southwestern Ohio county is on hold as state officials figure out the details of distributing $12 million in payments to communities affected by the legalization of racinos.
First-round pairings for the PIAA Class AAA wrestling championships Thursday at the Giant Center in Hershey. Wrestlers' names are followed by school, regional finish, grade and record. (x-denotes returning champion.)