- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
- SWAT team at Phoenix hospital as armed man clears emergency room
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle dragged from political meeting, booted from party
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Thai prime minister dissolves Parliament, calls elections
- Hagel to meet with Pakistan’s prime minister
- Kiev: Riot police deployed near protest sites
- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
The Washington Times Communities 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is your source for the latest news and reviews of the best toys, electronics, household items and gift ideas for the entire family this holiday season.
In the fourth season of coach Mike Shanahan and general manager Bruce Allen’s partnership, the Redskins - led by Robert Griffin III, Alfred Morris, Santana Moss and Ryan Kerrigan - are as close to achieving true staying power as they have been since the franchise’s glory years of the 1980s and early 1990s. Whether they seize it will define their 2013 season.
Latest news and analysis from organizations representing the Tea Party movement
The Washington Times has teamed up with the Augusta Chronicle to deliver the latest news and analysis on the 2013 Masters Tournament held April 11-14 at the Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Ga.
Latest updates and news on the American Conservative Union's 2013 Political Action Conference (CPAC) held at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Md.
The latest news, analysis and debates on immigration reform and policy.
The latest news coverage, opinion and information on Second Amendment rights and gun control. The Second Amendment states "a well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed..."
The latest updates on energy and environment news, analysis and opinion covering energy policy and its impact on resources and climate.
The latest updates and schedule for the 2013 Presidential Inauguration held in Washington, D.C., the week of Jan. 21, including background on the inaugural parade, inaugural balls and galas, swearing-in ceremony and inaugural address.
The latest updates and debate on the 113th Congress covering key issues such as immigration, defense, cybersecurity and taxes along with demographics, historical data and biographies of the newest members of the Senate and House of Representatives.
The latest news, analysis and opinion about the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.
A blend of a downgraded hurricane mixed with two other storms, Superstorm Sandy created an unprecedented weather event that left many dead and millions without power on the East Coast. The Washington Times offers the latest news, photos and videos of the wind, snow, rain and flooding as residents begin to clean up and rebuild in the aftermath of the 2012 Frankenstorm.
Exclusive video and news coverage of The Washington Times' 30th Anniversary Gala and the Family, Faith, Freedom and Service Symposium held October 2, 2012 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel.
Remembering the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, founder of the Unification Church.
The latest news, photos, video and opinion coverage of the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C.
The latest news, photos, video and opinion coverage of the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla.
The latest news, medal counts, schedule, photos and videos from the London 2012 Olympic Games.
News coverage, opinion and information on health care reform and health care policy including the Affordable Care Act.
Honoring the 70th Anniversary of the World War II Battle of Midway, a turning point in Pacific naval campaign against the Japanese, The Washington Times salutes the efforts of American code-breakers, sailors, marines and pilots through exclusive news and videos.
Latest news, photos and videos of the 25th Anniversary of Rolling Thunder, a gathering that brings veterans and bikers to Washington, D.C., every Memorial Day weekend to demonstrate for prisoner of war/missing in action awareness and veterans rights. The Washington Times — Official Newspaper of Rolling Thunder Inc.
As the NASA Space Shuttle Program comes to an end, follow The Washington Times' historical coverage of the retirement and relocation of its spacecraft to museums across the US.
Honoring the 70th anniversary of Doolittle's Tokyo Raid in 2012, The Washington Times provides exclusive reunion multimedia coverage interviewing the last five surviving members of the Doolittle Tokyo Raiders: Tom Griffin, Ed Saylor, Dick Cole, Robert Hite and David Thatcher.
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- EDITORIAL: Health care hardball
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- FENNO: Mike Shanahan's empty words no salve to free-falling Redskins
- POWELL: The Fed's scandalous monetary policy
- As the unemployed wait, lawmakers debate about extended benefits
- Sen. Rand Paul: Supreme Court needs to re-examine Fourth Amendment