- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
Topic - Austin Rivers
It was 2010 and the best guard in the high school class had yet to be decided. Then Bradley Beal and Austin Rivers faced off. He retells the story to CSN.
Disgusted by his turnover that sent the Pelicans off on a fast break, Eric Bledsoe chased the play vigorously, darting into a passing lane just in time to intercept Austin Rivers' pass toward the left wing.
The Pelicans' offense hit a cold streak at the worst time.
Carmelo Anthony made up his mind. He was taking the big shots in crunch time, and there wasn't anything 6-foot-10 All-Star Anthony Davis or anyone else on the Pelicans could do about it.
The NBA says an officiating mistake at the end of this weekend's game between Dallas and New Orleans cost the Pelicans a chance to tie it.
Is coach Mike Krzyzewski running a basketball factory at Duke? Has he turned his back on education? Are his Blue Devils better role models than John Calipari's Kentucky Wildcats?
Austin Rivers is leaving Duke after one season for the NBA draft.
Austin Rivers punctuated his first North Carolina-Duke game with one of the biggest shots in the rivalry's history.
Austin Rivers scored 23 points, Seth Curry added 19 and No. 5 Duke held off Virginia Tech 70-65 in overtime Saturday.
It took a pair of remarkable comebacks to keep the Atlantic Coast Conference race this tight.
Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike Brown walked past the crowd of reporters huddled outside the Celtics' locker room and thought, briefly, about joining in.
Five games into his freshman season at Duke, Austin Rivers is still arcing his way through a learning curve.
The son of Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers and one of the nation's most highly recruited players says he is heading to Duke.
Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers says his highly recruited son has not committed to a college but that a decision could be coming in the next few days.
Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers says he is staying with the team he led to the NBA finals twice in the last three seasons.
"They were able to steal a lot of buckets in transition," New Orleans guard Austin Rivers said. "I felt like every time we made one mistake, I felt like they capitalized on it, where when we got one, we weren't able to."