- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Billy Vaughn
Navy SEALs are the toast of America, but revelations show that the top brass has not always watched their backs during the Obama administration.
With President Obama on hand to mourn privately, the remains of 30 U.S. troops killed this weekend in the single bloodiest day of the Afghanistan War were returned to American soil at Dover Air Force Base in Delaware on Tuesday.
Mr. Vaughn, father of Chief Petty Officer Aaron Vaughn, writes that he reached a heartbreaking conclusion as he looked into the crash.
One of the fathers, Billy Vaughn, has written a book, "Betrayed: The Shocking True Story of Extortion 17 as Told by a Navy SEAL's Father."