- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Cambridge
The Minnesota State Patrol says a husband and wife on a motorcycle were killed when they were hit by a van trying to make a U-turn on a highway north of the Twin Cities.
Authorities in eastern Ohio say a man who broke out of jail Saturday morning is back behind bars.
Newlyweds and couples celebrated Friday along with the lead lawyer in the landmark case behind the first same-sex marriages in Massachusetts and the nation 10 years ago.
Catholics across the U.S. and around the world are gathering to hold Eucharistic Adoration and Masses in reparation for the re-enactment of a satanic black mass being hosted Monday evening by a Harvard University student group.
Pfizer posted videos online Saturday in its latest effort to win over critics of its proposed purchase of British drugmaker AstraZeneca.
Police in Seaford are seeking a man following an exchange of gunfire near a school.
Under a flapping, rusting tin roof, in an aging shed near the marsh, is one of the most curious pieces of machinery in Dorchester County. Almost 100 years old, it is also one of the rarest contraptions of its kind.
For the past six weeks, Britain's Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, William and Kate, have been touring with their 9-month-old son, Prince George, and proving why so many are drawn to the young family.
A judge has found an eastern Ohio man competent to stand trial on charges alleging he raped and killed a pizza delivery driver and dumped her body at a state park.
It was a shocking slaying in a Boston suburb that sometimes goes years without one homicide, let alone three at once. The victims' throats had been sliced in a home on a tree-lined street, marijuana and cash strewn over their bodies.
Authorities say they have arrested a man in connection with the shooting death of a woman in the Story County city of Cambridge.
"Controlled choice” allows parents to rank their preferences from a list of schools, and kids are then assigned by the district based on parent preference and on targeted ratios for mixing poor and middle-income students.
Oxford won its fifth Boat Race in seven years on the River Thames on Sunday after an early clash of oars damaged university rival Cambridge's hopes of victory.
Cambridge is counting on its smallest crew member to make the most of its weight advantage against Oxford on Sunday in the annual Boat Race.