- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Caron Butler
Serge Ibaka knew playing on his injured leg would be painful.
Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are back to their old selves after getting thrashed by 17 points to open their series against Los Angeles.
With Kevin Durant on the bench to start the fourth quarter, his Oklahoma City Thunder teammates put together a run that helped end one of the most impressive scoring streaks in NBA history.
Kevin Durant's unmatched scoring prowess has made him a strong contender for his first MVP award. It's everything else he is doing that might finally push him over the top.
This is what the Thunder had in mind when they picked up Caron Butler after the trade deadline.
In a challenging season, sometimes a trade serves as a way to give a team a fresh start.
The Oklahoma City Thunder have signed Caron Butler.
Caron Butler has agreed to sign with the Oklahoma City Thunder, according to a person close to the situation.
The Milwaukee Bucks waived forward Caron Butler on Thursday after agreeing to a contract buyout.
With his baby-faced features, soft voice and gangly arms nervously fidgeting behind his back, Giannis Antetokounmpo looked and sounded like a typical teenager politely waiting to get out of a family function.
Every shot Caron Butler made helped dull the pain of a recent root canal.
Caron Butler smiled a lot through his first Milwaukee Bucks practice. He cajoled younger players and may have unnerved his new coach at the foul line.
The 7-foot-1 Len played two seasons at Maryland after coming to the United States from his native Ukraine. He averaged 11.9 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.1 blocks in his sophomore season at Maryland.
A person with knowledge of the situation says a three-team trade is in place that sends J.J. Redick from the Milwaukee Bucks to the Los Angeles Clippers and point guard Eric Bledsoe from the Clippers to the Phoenix Suns.
The Memphis Grizzlies have a hangover so bad sleep was almost impossible, and they can only hope two days can help them shake the sick feeling of blowing a 27-point lead right along with home-court advantage to open the playoffs.
"Our bench can give us a lot," Butler said. "But they have to mature."
"We wanted to make the homecoming difficult for their young guys," Butler said, referring to the Maryland-spawned group of Kevin Durant, Jeff Green, Delonte West, Chris Wilcox and Damien Wilkins.