- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Caron Butler
In a challenging season, sometimes a trade serves as a way to give a team a fresh start.
The Bucks have signed free-agent forward Tony Mitchell, a former rookie of the year in the NBA Developmental League.
Buyout season helps the NBA's rich get richer. The remainder of the schedule will determine if they actually got better.
The Oklahoma City Thunder have signed Caron Butler.
Caron Butler has agreed to sign with the Oklahoma City Thunder, according to a person close to the situation.
The Milwaukee Bucks waived forward Caron Butler on Thursday after agreeing to a contract buyout.
Kenneth Faried was called out for his timid play, dared to be more aggressive and take over games.
Giannis Antetokounmpo is the rookie who gets most of the attention for Milwaukee. It was another first-year player who made the biggest shot Tuesday night to give the Bucks a rare victory.
For one night, Nick Calathes provided a big reason to believe the Memphis Grizzlies might be able to withstand the loss of Mike Conley on a short-term basis.
After another double-digit loss, Bucks coach Larry Drew received encouraging words from Clippers counterpart Doc Rivers. It went along the lines of, "Hang in there, things will get better."
The Portland Trail Blazers and Houston Rockets each had two players picked as reserves for the NBA All-Star game, while the Indiana Pacers had to settle for just Roy Hibbert despite the league's best record.
John Wall will represent the Eastern Conference in the All-Star Game as voted by the coaches, becoming the Wizards' first representative since 2008, when it is made official later tonight.
Every shot Caron Butler made helped dull the pain of a recent root canal.
With his baby-faced features, soft voice and gangly arms nervously fidgeting behind his back, Giannis Antetokounmpo looked and sounded like a typical teenager politely waiting to get out of a family function.
With Otto Porter's return to practice, we look at how his draft classmates are faring including Victor Oladipo. Plus Cartier Martin visits D.C. on Saturday
Butler has since signed with Oklahoma City, but before he left, he told Adrien what the team needed.
"It's been a dream come true to wear the Milwaukee uniform, which so many of my idols growing up wore," Butler said in a statement released by the team.