- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Chad Johnson
David Krejci's third career hat trick couldn't have come much easier.
Matt D'Agostini and the last-place Buffalo Sabres caught Zdeno Chara and the Atlantic Division-leading Boston Bruins by surprise Wednesday night.
Brandon Venturini scored 19 points and had a career-high eight assists to lead Navy to a 71-61 victory over Colgate Saturday night.
Josh Williams hit the winning 3-pointer with a second to play and scored a career-high 21 points as Lipscomb edged SC Upstate 77-75 Thursday night.
Chad Johnson got the better of Ben Scrivens and the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday.
The Montreal Canadiens were struggling through their worst stretch of the season. Then they had to play two of the hottest teams in the NHL.
The Boston Bruins' worst period was also their most prolific in a win over the New York Islanders.
Brad Marchand really didn't have an explanation for his recent run. He just wants it to last as long as possible.
Milan Lucic waited anxiously as his goal was being reviewed.
Colin Kaepernick did the ultimate in-your-face touchdown celebration last weekend when he imitated Cam Newton's Superman pose on his home turf.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Justin Williams and the Los Angeles Kings know they're one of the NHL's best teams whenever their streaky offense measures up to their ever-sturdy defense.
Darrell Green is not impressed.
Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard was arrested and accused of drunk driving Thursday in Nebraska while on probation for assaulting a police officer, the second New England player to get in serious legal trouble this summer.
After the Boston Bruins failed to get Jarome Iginla at the trade deadline, they grabbed him in free agency.
Broward County Circuit Judge Kathleen McHugh accepted Johnson's apology and cut his 30-day jail term for a probation violation to the seven days he had already served since the rear-swatting incident. Johnson, a flamboyant wide receiver formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, said in court that he'd had time to think about why his flippant attitude was wrong — especially in a domestic violence case.
Chad Ochocinco, said in court that he'd had time to think about why his flippant attitude was wrong — especially in a domestic violence case.