- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Charles Young
Charles Young, a spokesman for the Government Accountability Office, said it would be a week or two before the agency made a decision about how to fulfill Mr. Hunter's request.
During debate Monday, Rep. Charles Young, D-Meridian, said he's concerned that the bill says a person who has more than 30 grams of illegal drugs could be prosecuted as a drug trafficker and face a sentence of 10 to 40 years in prison.