- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Chris Cooley
Michael Sam will face a daunting set of challenges that most rookies don't have to deal with when making the already formidable jump from college to the NFL.
They gazed longingly at the lasagna and occasionally raised their heads for a pat.
Less than a month ago, Sean McVay was a 27-year-old tight ends coach. Now McVay is the youngest offensive coordinator in Redskins history.
Jordan Reed becomes the second Redskins tight end named to PFWA's All-Rookie Team.
With the Redskins looking for a new coach, should RG3 be involved in the search?
Chris Cooley chimes in on Redskins coaching search.
The Giants may have given the Redskins' remaining opponents the key for stopping their league-leading rushing game.
Mike Shanahan leveled a scathing critique at Albert Haynesworth on Thursday, saying the former Redskins defensive lineman was "lazy" and had a "lack of passion" and "lack of character."
Nearly six years ago, All-Pro safety Sean Taylor was at home nursing an injury instead of taking the field with his Washington Redskins teammates for a road game at Tampa. Unfortunately, a group of young men from southwest Florida apparently didn't know that.
Jury selection is scheduled to start Tuesday for 23-year-old Eric Rivera Jr. Rivera faces life in prison instead of the death penalty because he was only 17 at the time.
Cooley has not formally announced his retirement as a player, but he was not expected to return after nine seasons with the Redskins.
Robert Griffin III waved his arms, encouraging Washington Redskins fans to keep up the chant. It wasn't the chorus of "RG3" that filled FedEx Field for most of the regular season, a tribute to the rookie quarterback whose success changed the course of the franchise.
The quarterback reclined in a black folding chair and didn't say a word.
Kory Lichtensteiger played off and on through a sprained left ankle in the Washington Redskins' NFC East-clinching victory over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night, and the left guard hopes to be able to go when the playoffs begin in a week.
Chris Cooley hasn't been a part of much playoff football in Washington. He saw it with the Redskins in 2005 and 2007.
Chris Cooley and others said that he wasn't giving full effort on the field.
"I don't think he faces any challenges as a player. I don't think he faces a lot of challenges as a person," Cooley said. "I think once he establishes himself as the kind of teammate he's going to be, I think everybody will accept it fine."