- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Chris Kyle
A jury awarded former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura $1.8 million Tuesday in his lawsuit against the estate of "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle.
A dispute over DNA testing could delay the trial of the man charged with killing famed Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle.
Police in suburban Dallas say a man who provided security for the widow of slain Navy SEAL Chris Kyle is accused of illegally using her credit card to record more than $6,000 in charges.
A judge on Wednesday allowed former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura's defamation lawsuit against the widow of slain "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle to go to trial.
The death-penalty case against a North Texas man accused of killing former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle and another man remains on track for a May trial.
Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura contends he isn't going after the widow of slain "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle by continuing his defamation lawsuit, but rather the publisher's insurance company.
STEPHENVILLE, Texas (AP) — The North Texas man accused of killing former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle and another man is set to go to trial in May.
Steven Spielberg is no longer planning to direct "American Sniper."
Jesse Ventura — the former World Wrestling Federation wrestler-turned-governor of Minnesota — may pursue a lawsuit against former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle, now deceased, subbing in his widow as the defendant instead.
The wife of killed Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, who was shot by a Marine reservist he was trying to help, said that she does not forgive her husband's killer and that she rejects arguments that post-traumatic stress disorder was the reason for the murder.
Just days before famed Navy SEAL Team 3 sniper Chris Kyle was killed at an attack on a shooting range, he had met with Ernest Emerson, of nationally known Emerson Knives Inc., to discuss the creation of a specially designed blade.
Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura has decided to substitute Chris Kyle's wife, Taya, in a defamation suit he has filed against the slain Navy SEAL.
Steven Spielberg will direct a movie about former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle, according to the famed filmmaker's studio.
Country music star Randy Travis has performed at the memorial service for slain ex-Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle.
Thousands are gathering at Cowboys Stadium for the Monday afternoon public memorial service for former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle, killed at a Texas shooting range on Feb. 2.
Kyle denied that in testimony videotaped before his death last year.
Kyle said in testimony videotaped before his death last year that his story was accurate.