- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Cornel West
The Rev. Raphael Warnock will deliver the keynote address during a commemorative Martin Luther King Jr. Day service at Atlanta's Ebenezer Baptist Church.
Emails released to the public show that the IRS specifically targeted tea party groups, and thousands of motorcyclists descended upon the nation's capital to pay tribute to the the victims of 9/11. On the international stage, Russia President Vladimir Putin took the American press to chastise President Obama. Here's a recap of the week that was from The Washington Times.
A couple of dozen demonstrators attending a rally on the Mall once billed as the Million Muslim March were vastly outnumbered Wednesday by onlookers who heckled them and a counterprotest consisting of motorcycle riders honoring Sept. 11 victims.
A few dozen demonstrators attending a rally on the Mall once billed as the Million Muslim March were vastly outnumbered Wednesday by a Christian group objecting to their event and a counterprotest consisting of motorcycle riders honoring Sept. 11 victims.
Worried the liberal voice is being drowned out in the presidential campaign, progressive leaders said Monday they want to field a slate of candidates against President Obama in the Democratic primaries to make him stake out liberal stances as he seeks re-election.
Sherri Sheppard finally got her wish to spend the night with Prince _ but she had to share him with a few other celebrities, including Spike Lee, Naomi Campbell, Jamie Foxx and her "View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg.
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
Cornel West is a professor of religion and black studies at Princeton University and the author of numerous books on race relations.
In it he writes, "I've never taken the time to focus on the inner dynamics of the dark precincts of my soul. Like St. Augustine once said, I'm a mystery to myself."
"The group should consider the fact that one of the greatest predictors of a one-versus-two-term president is having an in-party challenge," Mr. West said. "Presidents with no nomination challenge such as Reagan, Clinton, and Bush won re-election while those with a significant in-party challenge such as Carter and George Herbert Walker Bush lost their bids for re-election."