- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Dallas Police Department
Dallas police Officer Joshua Burns continues to recover from injuries he received earlier this month when he was shot three times while responding to a domestic call. But some fellow officers say his mental wounds may take the longest to heal.
Dallas police say a woman has died after being shot by her boyfriend who then took his own life as the couple argued at a nightclub.
Dallas police have increased their social media presence to keep the public updated on fighting crime, encourage tips and reach out to potential recruits.
Dallas police say they've arrested a man and woman believed involved in more than two dozen robberies in recent weeks where the victims were held up on driveways at their homes.
One suspect has been shot by Dallas police and several people were being questioned following a standoff at a house.
Authorities say a teenager who burglarized a Dallas police officer's apartment, taking his service weapon and ammunition, was apprehended after he lost his wallet as he fled.
The five men who appear in Rick Magnis' Dallas courtroom each Friday afternoon were convicted of hitting or battering women, one even punching a pregnant woman in the stomach.
Authorities say a man suspected of shooting and wounding a Dallas police officer has turned himself in.
A Dallas police officer has resigned after being accused of forcing a woman to have sex with him to avoid jail.
Dallas police say a sleeping 4-year-old girl has been shot when gunfire broke out as two men forced their way into an apartment during a robbery.
A man and a woman have been found slain at a Dallas apartment complex.
Dallas police are investigating after finding a fatally wounded man in an intersection and then following a blood trail to a home where another person was found shot to death.
A newly released dash-cam video has stirred debate over whether the December shooting of an unarmed man by a Dallas police officer was justified.
A Dallas police chief apparently decided that simply firing his officers for poor behavior wasn't enough — he needed to publicly shame them.
Gentlemen, start your engines and let the FOIAs begin. Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus already has filed a Freedom of Information Act request to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services asking for information on the number of Americans who have enrolled in Obamacare. Now comes another request, with an interesting demand.