- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Dallas Police Department
Dallas police say a woman has died after being shot by her boyfriend who then took his own life as the couple argued at a nightclub.
Dallas police Officer Joshua Burns continues to recover from injuries he received earlier this month when he was shot three times while responding to a domestic call. But some fellow officers say his mental wounds may take the longest to heal.
Dallas police are investigating after finding a fatally wounded man in an intersection and then following a blood trail to a home where another person was found shot to death.
Police and FBI agents can't agree on the shouts of a Texas man arrested after storming a security gate at a Dallas airport: Did he shout Jesus or jihad?