- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Dan Gilbert
Composed and confident for someone with such a hazy future, David Griffin is going about his job as if he'll have it forever - or at least for the next few years.
Kyrie Irving was already wearing his jacket and a Louis Vuitton backpack as he conducted his final postgame interview.
Warren Buffett and Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert went on 'Late Night with Seth Meyers' to talk about their Billion dollar bracket challenge. Meyers brought up LeBron James.
The Cleveland Cavaliers are taking a chance on Andrew Bynum and his creaky knees.
Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert wondered what other moves general manager Chris Grant had in mind to improve Cleveland this summer.
Two years after charming viewers by responding to a question about being on stage by saying: "What's not to like?" the bowtie-wearing son of owner Dan Gilbert wore a stern look before this one. He said he expected he was done coming here and that he believed the Cavs would be in the playoffs next season.
What's not to like? Being in the lottery every year.
The Cavaliers are bringing back the most successful coach they've ever had.
A person with knowledge of the situation tells The Associated Press the Cavaliers and Mike Brown are near an agreement to bring him back to Cleveland for a second time.
Mike Brown and the Cavaliers are getting back together.
Byron Scott's days of trying to turn around the Cavaliers are done.
Scott went 64-166 in his three years with the Cavs, who were weakened by injuries this season but also showed little progress under him.
LeBron James has been called heartless, callous, narcissistic, cowardly and selfish.
LeBron James could picture returning one day to the place where his NBA journey began.
LeBron James says he could picture returning to the place where his NBA journey began. Back in Cleveland.
"I'm pretty sure coach Brown will be back, which I'm happy about," he said. "We all finished the season strong and it's a brotherhood."
"It's his team," he said, "and whatever decision he makes with anything I'm going to support."