- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Dan Tyminski
Alison Krauss & Union Station needed songs _ bad.
Singer-songwriter Amy Grant and her husband, country-music star Vince Gill, assembled some of the most talented musicians in pop, country, rock and bluegrass at the Kennedy Center June 8 for the launch of Challenge America. This is a national initiative to link services in each community that can be of help to wounded veterans.
"It's quite possible that we canned three albums worth of material," singer and guitarist Dan Tyminski said.
"Has a gun or shovel?"