- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Deron Williams
Deron Williams has had surgery on both ankles and the Brooklyn Nets say their point guard should be ready for the start of training camp.
Ankle surgeries to Deron Williams of the Brooklyn Nets could create an opportunity for John Wall to train with the U.S. national team this summer.
Jason Kidd's shirt read "GOLF," which he said was more random wardrobe choice than upcoming itinerary.
Two losses in Miami didn't faze Paul Pierce, nor did 16 quick points by LeBron James.
The latest Ray Allen playoff moment was not highlight-reel worthy. It will not have a catchy name like The Shot. It probably was forgotten seconds after it happened.
They have hung high above the Barclays Center plaza this season, oversized pictures of the faces of the Brooklyn Nets' biggest stars.
Once the Miami Heat finally figured out how to get rolling against Brooklyn, they never ceded control.
James scored 22 points, Ray Allen added 19 and the Heat stayed perfect in this postseason by beating the Nets 107-86 on Tuesday night in Game 1 of an Eastern Conference semifinal series. It was the first win for Miami in five meetings with Brooklyn this season.
Turns out, the Miami Heat can beat the Brooklyn Nets.
Deron Williams had the Brooklyn Nets speeding toward a Game 7 when suddenly everything stopped.
Kyle Lowry's prolific offense carried the Toronto Raptors to a big lead, and his defensive smarts saved the game.
The most pressure-packed moments of playoff basketball, when the legs get heavy and the palms sweaty, seem to suit those young Toronto Raptors just fine.
DeMar DeRozan put his playoff jitters aside and turned in an All-Star performance for the Toronto Raptors.
The Brooklyn Nets made a case for the important of playoff experience in their opening victory over the Toronto Raptors.
The Nets lounged their way into the NBA playoffs.
"We know they're going to come out and play hard. They fought until the end last night," Nets guard Deron Williams said. "We're up 15 with five minutes left and we've got to do a better job of closing out games. But we know they're going to come back and be ready to play and it's kind of a must-win for them."
"This is where we should be at our best, those late-game situations," Williams said. "We've been there before. They're a younger team that doesn't have as much proper experience, but they ain't playing like it."