- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Don Stewart
When it comes to solutions to our economic woes, President Obama has a plan. Unfortunately, it's the same stimulus that proved to be a failure in 2009. Mr. Obama's latest scheme is to pay for another year of payroll-tax holiday by hiking taxes on small businesses and investors. He's wasting both the American people's and Congress' time by campaigning for a proposal he knows can't pass.
A group opposed to ending the ban on openly gay troops in the military has released a national survey that challenges earlier independent polls asserting that a wide percentage of Americans favor repealing the ban.
Mr. Reid "is totally cool with this," Mr. Stewart added smugly.
"There are lots of bipartisan jobs bills being held up after passing the House," said Don Stewart, a spokesman for Sen. Mitch McConnell, the Kentucky Republican who likely would ascend to majority leader if he wins re-election in November and if Republicans take control. "And there are lots of good ideas on Obamacare."