- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Puerto Rico
A system set up to send emergency alerts to thousands of cellphone users warning them of natural disasters and missing children has experienced problems during its rollout in Washington state, the News Tribune reported Sunday.
Chesson Hadley dreamed about a day like this as a child - other than the tossing and turning in bed and queasy stomach.
Chesson Hadley took the third-round lead Saturday in the Puerto Rico Open, shooting a 5-under 67 in windy conditions at Trump International.
A sergeant based in South Carolina has been arrested and charged with sexually assaulting adult and child victims in North Carolina.
James Driscoll matched the Puerto Rico Open record with a 9-under 63 on Friday to take a one-stroke lead after the second round.
Brian Stuard birdied seven his first 12 holes in windy conditions Thursday to take the first-round lead in the Puerto Rico Open.
Adam Scott was the third wheel the first time a big event based the draw on the world ranking.
Federal authorities in Puerto Rico have seized $30 million worth of cocaine and charged two men with drug smuggling.
All Times EST
Providence police say they've arrested an alleged drug dealer accused of having $29,130 in cash in his apartment and cocaine valued about $140,000 while he collected food stamps.
A corrupt former Rhode Island mayor was freed from prison early Friday as part of a deal struck with federal and state prosecutors after an appeals court threw his 2012 conviction into question.
High wire walker Nik Wallenda has a date in mind for crossing a nearly 1,000-foot-deep gorge in the northeast Georgia mountains, 45 years after his great-grandfather accomplished the feat.
Archbishop Roberto Gonzalez Nieves of San Juan and Bishop Daniel Fernandez Torres of Arecibo in Puerto Rico have handed over a group of priests accused of sexual abuse to civil authorities.
The U.S. Marshals Service says a 73-year-old man wanted in Delaware since 1987 has been arrested in Puerto Rico.
The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that a Georgia police officer could not be sued in Nevada over the seizure of two travelers' money at an Atlanta airport.