- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Dore Gold
"It would be harmful," said Dore Gold, the former Israel ambassador to the United Nations. "I explained the importance of it."
Now the head of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, Mr. Gold said that he delivered the same message to Mr. Paul when they dined together during the Republican's eight-day trip to the region in January, which included meetings with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, President Shimon Peres and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.