- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Earl Long
The historic appeal of this St. Tammany Parish city should get a boost later this spring with the reopening of the Southern Hotel, a century-old building that's been empty for years but recalls Covington's days as a vacation destination.
Earl Long, the "late and great governor of Louisiana," once boasted that he knew how to fix an election, and a voting machine was no more difficult to master than a paper ballot. "I can make a voting machine play 'Home on the Range' all night long," he said.
"I can make a voting machine play 'Home on the Range' all night long," he said.