- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Elizabeth Hurley
While Hillary Rodham Clinton has all but vanished, hitting the speaker's circuit at $200,000 a pop and bouncing between her two palatial mansions in New York and Washington, the press corps is working overtime to rebuild her tarnished reputation.
Troubled actor Tom Sizemore admitted during a HuffPost Live appearance that he made up his comments that were captured on tape — and recently released — in which he claimed former President Bill Clinton and actress Elizabeth Hurley engaged in a long-running sexual affair.
On one side stands actor Tom Sizemore, who claims that he helped former President Bill Clinton arrange for an affair with his ex-girlfriend, actress Elizabeth Hurley. On the other side stands Miss Hurley, who yawns at what she calls a ridiculous story.
After nearly two decades, Elizabeth Hurley still finds herself dressed in pink in October to mark Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
We lost a big-hearted prodigy on Sunday morning: Teddy Forstmann, financier, political player, philanthropist (especially for the young and in education) and a bit of an adventurer. I know. I accompanied him on some of his adventures and feared for my life. He was a member of the board of directors of the American Spectator in the 1980s and early 1990. He died of brain cancer, and we shall miss him.
Former Australia cricketer Shane Warne says he and British actress Elizabeth Hurley are engaged.
Actress Elizabeth Hurley and businessman Arun Nayar have divorced after four years of marriage.
British actress and model Elizabeth Hurley says she has separated from her Indian husband of three years, Arun Nayar. Hurley's announcement on her Twitter account comes amid reports in British tabloids linking her romantically to Australian cricket star Shane Warne. Warne on Monday confirmed he has also split from his wife.
The breast cancer awareness movement's dynamic duo, Evelyn Lauder and Elizabeth Hurley, have watched their audience evolve in nearly two decades of promoting the pink ribbon, matching lipsticks and mammograms.
Within hours, she denied the report, and the source, a fellow actor and admitted crackhead, recanted.
Ms. Hurley, meanwhile, denied the affair and called Mr. Sizemore's accusations a "yawn," the Daily Mail reported.