- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Elizabeth Hurley
While Hillary Rodham Clinton has all but vanished, hitting the speaker's circuit at $200,000 a pop and bouncing between her two palatial mansions in New York and Washington, the press corps is working overtime to rebuild her tarnished reputation.
Troubled actor Tom Sizemore admitted during a HuffPost Live appearance that he made up his comments that were captured on tape — and recently released — in which he claimed former President Bill Clinton and actress Elizabeth Hurley engaged in a long-running sexual affair.
On one side stands actor Tom Sizemore, who claims that he helped former President Bill Clinton arrange for an affair with his ex-girlfriend, actress Elizabeth Hurley. On the other side stands Miss Hurley, who yawns at what she calls a ridiculous story.
After nearly two decades, Elizabeth Hurley still finds herself dressed in pink in October to mark Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
We lost a big-hearted prodigy on Sunday morning: Teddy Forstmann, financier, political player, philanthropist (especially for the young and in education) and a bit of an adventurer. I know. I accompanied him on some of his adventures and feared for my life. He was a member of the board of directors of the American Spectator in the 1980s and early 1990. He died of brain cancer, and we shall miss him.
Former Australia cricketer Shane Warne says he and British actress Elizabeth Hurley are engaged.
Actress Elizabeth Hurley and businessman Arun Nayar have divorced after four years of marriage.
British actress and model Elizabeth Hurley says she has separated from her Indian husband of three years, Arun Nayar. Hurley's announcement on her Twitter account comes amid reports in British tabloids linking her romantically to Australian cricket star Shane Warne. Warne on Monday confirmed he has also split from his wife.
The breast cancer awareness movement's dynamic duo, Evelyn Lauder and Elizabeth Hurley, have watched their audience evolve in nearly two decades of promoting the pink ribbon, matching lipsticks and mammograms.
Within hours, she denied the report, and the source, a fellow actor and admitted crackhead, recanted.
Ms. Hurley, meanwhile, denied the affair and called Mr. Sizemore's accusations a "yawn," the Daily Mail reported.